Elegance Solutions Limited is proud to work alongside Bespoke IT Solutions Limited to provide the very best IT support and advice to our customers.
Bespoke I.T. Solutions Limited is a fast-growing business that produces custom solutions based in many different technologies for our customers.
We provide I.T. Support and System Design services to meet the technology challenges of your business. Our team is filled with people who are I.T. experts but who also have a tenacious, can-do attitude to solving technical problems and finding ways to get things done.
We are able to assist your organisation at any stage of the I.T. delivery process from scoping to deployment and all areas in between. Quality and rigour are at the heart of how we work, we are BS EN ISO 9001:2015 accredited We are able to deliver projects following the PRINCE2 methodology and any solution we implement will follow those processes to delivery.
We are committed to impartial advice and providing best of breed solutions to the highest standard. Our aim is to be trusted advisers working with your business over time to achieve your I.T. goals.
- Desktop Support – This is a customer facing team and we provide I.T. support, services and solutions with a personal and friendly service. The team is responsible for all the I.T. support on a customer’s site as well as remote support where required.
- Wintel & Virtualisation – Covering servers, storage, networking and more, we work with vendors such as VMware, Microsoft and Citrix to design and implement a tailored services platform to complement each customer’s business and how it is structured.
- Application Packaging & Build Management – This team provides efficiencies and robustness in the roll out and updating of all software applications.
- Business Analyst Team – works within our customer’s organisations to identify business goals and align I.T. solutions to those needs. Our BA’s play a key role by testing systems and providing competitive commercial solutions.
- Application Support & Development – are able to research, design and develop customer products utilizing development and testing software. This would include requirements capture, documentation, design & specification of solutions and maintenance of existing software
- Architecture Team – consists of Enterprise, Solution and Technical Architects who have undertaken many technical roles in their careers and have a breadth of knowledge and experience, allowing them to fully solution your requirements from legacy to the latest technologies
- Project Support Office – defines and maintains standards for projects undertaken on behalf of customers. Our aim is to standardise and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects, to add value and/or save money. The PMO provide the management and co-ordination to ensure projects are delivered to cost, time and quality.